Tourist - Editorial
Danish Christmas dinner
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple
Old Christmas beliefs
Traditionally the Danish Christmas tree is the common spruce type, also known as Norwegian spruce. In more recent time, the common spruce has made way for the Normann spruce as it lasts a bit longer and results in fewer scattered needles on your living room floor by New Year's Eve.
Take home your own Advent wreath
Aalborg: Denmark's laid-back city
At the heart of Denmark
The perfect location
Types of holiday home
Live in the moment...
1000s – The first settlement.
Danish Cycling Federation
Nature awaits, all day every day
Find your dream beach in Denmark
Denmark’s number one design street
- Stride out on Denmark’s widest beach on the holiday island of Rømø
- See history come alive at the annual ring riding festival in Sønderborg, a medieval jousting sport enjoying a revival
- Visit Bornholm’s four impressive round churches
- Walk the stunning, white-sand beach at Dueodde
- Cycle around the island on disused railway cycle routes
- Taste delicious smoked fish in the picturesque towns of Svaneke and Gudhjem