The city of Aalborg offers something for everyone, regardless of interests and budget. The harbour is a buzzing new area of cultural attractions, including the Utzon Centre, and a great place to walk and take in views of the city.
Tourist - Editorial
At the heart of Denmark
The perfect location
Denmark is Scandinavia's gourmet food powerhouse with a total of 26 Michelin stars and 22 star-studded restaurants to choose from! For the past decade, Copenhagen has blazed its own trail as one of the world's great gastronomic hotspots, but Denmark's second city&nbs
Types of holiday home
Live in the moment...
1000s – The first settlement.
How much food is it physically possible to heap on top of a slice of rye bread? At Copenhagen's smørrebrød restaurants you'll find out! Smørrebrød comes in hundreds of varieties including veggie options, fish, pate or meat.
Danish Cyclists’ Federation
Nature awaits, all day every day
Find your dream beach in Denmark
Denmark’s number one design street
- Stride out on Denmark’s widest beach on the holiday island of Rømø
- See history come alive at the annual ring riding festival in Sønderborg, a medieval jousting sport enjoying a revival
- Visit Bornholm’s four impressive round churches
- Walk the stunning, white-sand beach at Dueodde
- Cycle around the island on disused railway cycle routes
- Taste delicious smoked fish in the picturesque towns of Svaneke and Gudhjem
- Wonder at Egeskov Castle, Europe's best preserved Renaissance moat castle
- Explore the cathedral city and birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen, Odense
- Go island hopping in the South Funen Archipelago
- Visit the quaint cobbled town of Ærøskøbing