The 1000 sq. meter building will hold 800-900 dinner guests in authentic, unconventional, and fascinating surroundings where even your most preposterous plans may be realised.
The sky is the limit when it comes to events that the 1000 sq. meter hall may be used for.
The hall is situated on the Danish State Railway's track bed behind the Central Station and was previously used as a workshop for the train carriages and engines.
Today, the trains are gone, but the history and the size of the Central Workshop creates a unique, almost industrial, yet highly congenial, atmosphere which is found at no other venue or restaurant.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
- banquet (900)
- maximum banquet seating (900)
- Maximum capacity in restaurant (900)
- maximum classroom seating (900)
- maximum theatre seating (900)
- meeting/exhibition room (1000)
- number of restaurants (1)
- Number of rooms for group activities (1)
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.207099999
Latitude : 56.149882
To airport (Aarhus)40 km.