6. Denmark experiences a prevailing westerly wind, so if you plan this in to your holiday, you can make sure the wind is always on your back.
7. It’s easy to bring your bike with you on public transport in Denmark.
8. Cycling in Denmark’s big cities is safe. In fact, cycling in the centre of Copenhagen, you’ll see that there are more bikes than cars.
9. Danish drivers respect cyclists and the rules of the road.
10. Danes love to cycle, so you won’t be alone on two wheels. In fact, it’s the best way to blend in and experience real Danish culture.