Activities Dansk Landbrugsmuseum Gl. Estrup - Djursland - Østjylland
• Many different services available for children and young people.
• Special offers during school holidays.
• Opportunities for free play in the playgrounds and in the Children's Farm.
• Lots of baby animals to look at, and you can come close to some of them.
At the Danish Agricultural Museum, you can experience the ENTIRE history of the development of agriculture from the New Stone Age to 2009 - 6000 years of history. You should also experience the beautifully landscaped Agrobotanical Garden with more than 400 utility plants and ornamental plants as well as the beautiful hop garden and the apple orchards with 272 old Danish varieties of apples. In the stables and fields, you can get close to the old Danish livestock breeds, such as cows, goats, sheep and chickens. You can experience the cultural history of the meal from ancient history until today in large and interesting exhibitions as well as a number of activities throughout the year.
Last updated byDestination Djursland email@example.com
- Accessibility - Easy access
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.340078
Latitude : 56.4378