Agerskov Kro & Hotel, Meetingplace
Agerskov Inn stands were it has stood since the beginning of time. It is recorded that in 1659 it was burnt down by Polish troops.
The inn, today both a pub and a hotel, was given a royal warrant in 1767. At that time it was more than an inn. The buildings and the surrounding area also held a small shop, a distillery, a brewery, and a farm, and from time to time the local court would reside here. The inn was the setting for much revelry, but was also the place where one could sit in a quiet corner and play a game of cards.
Agerskov Inn was the home from home for an entire region and would always welcome strangers with a good food and drink. We at the inn hope it will always be that way.
- Maximum banquet seating (275)
- Maximum classroom seating (300)
- Number of rooms for group activities (4)
- Maximum theatre seating (400)
- Car parking
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.129474
Latitude : 55.130164