ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum provides a venue for a wide variety of functions and events, offering encounters with art and culinary delights in an aesthetically pleasing setting.
Meetings and events
Meetings and events may be held both weekdays and in the evenings, during and after the opening hours on weekdays and at weekends from 2 to 600 guests. ARoS has an ideal location close to bus/railway station and parking ground.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- between 151 and 300 persons.
- between 301 and 500 persons.
- between 50 and 100 persons.
- exhibition area (sq m)
- largest meeting room
- maximum banquet seating (54)
- maximum capacity in restaurant (100)
- maximum classroom seating
- maximum in largest meeting room (350)
- maximum number of conference participants
- maximum reception (350)
- maximum theatre seating (350)
- meeting/exhibition room. (1)
- number of meeting rooms (6)
- number of restaurants (1)
- number of rooms for group activities (5)
- u- shape table (25)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- coach/truck parking
- free wifi
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.199548000
Latitude : 56.153919
To town centre0.1 km.
To shopping possibility0.5 km.
To airport (Aarhus Lufthavn)45 km.
To public transportation0.1 km.
To beach4 km.
|Meeting rooms||Number of meeting rooms||Theater||Usiting||Banquet||Class||Reception||Boardroom|
|Meeting room, ARoS Torvet||–||350||–||–||–||350||–|
|Meeting room, Art Lounge||–||–||–||–||–||–||20|
|Meeting room, Auditoriet||–||178||–||–||–||–||–|
|Meeting room, Mødelokalet||–||35||25||–||–||–||–|
|Meeting room, Sky Room||–||25||–||25||–||45||–|
|Meeting room, Sunset Lounge||–||✓||–||✓||–||✓||–|