A church from the Middle Ages after restoration at the end of the 18. century it appears as new-romannesque/-gothic. Restored by Inger and Johs Exner in 1971-72. Romanesque granite-font, altarpiece with a painting by Jens Thrane (1731) and a frame of oak designed by Norm and sculptured by sculptor Holm, Horsens.
Last updated byVisitJuelsminde firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.879239
Latitude : 55.719962