Bjergby Church is from the great days of church building, 1100-1200. Rebuilt in the 1400s into one room without partition between the chancel and the nave; from this same period we have the wide Gothic windows with flat arch. The pulpit and altar piece are in the style of rural Renaissance, about 1625. A late gotic chancel arch crucifix is hung on the north wall of the nave. The benches are from 1648.
Last updated byMorsø Turistbureau - Destination Mors firstname.lastname@example.org
- from sunrise to sunset
City / Area
- Nykøbing Mors
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.73536
Latitude : 56.868484