Designed by architect H. Lønborg-Jensen, the church was built with bricks in Romanesque country style and with inside arches.
Since the consecration in 1919 the church has changed style twice. The priest's personal room and the apse were established in 1957. In 1961 a side nave and a christening room were built. The mosaic windows are made by Holger Dall.
The church is open from sunrise to evening ringing.