Borgmestergården in Nyborg
Borgmestergården has a collection of local historic interest in a well-preserved merchant house from the renaissance.
The exhibition contains furniture from the 15th and 16th centuries, a room furnished in peasant style, tools from different artisans, toys, a watchmaker's and a house painter's workshops, a veterinary chemist's, school room, collection of weapons etc.
The merchant house has tree wings, and the wing facing Slotsgade was built by mayor Mads Lerche in 1601. His son Jacob Lerche extended the construction by adding the remaning two wings before he died in 1658.
Last updated byVisitNyborg / Nyborg Turistbureau email@example.com
- Museum shop/News stand
- Activities for children
Subjects of the collections
- Arts and crafts
- Cultural history
- Visual art
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.788373999
Latitude : 55.311429