Brattingsborg Skov

On the southern part of the island lies Brattingsborg Gods surrounded by fields and trees overlooking the sea. The Estate was established in 1677 and has belonged to the family Danneskiold-Samsøe ever since. The castle was built in 1871.

There is no public access to the castle or the buildings, but it’s possible to take a walk in the forest or visit the garden on certain dates during summer by admission.

Share this page

Last updated by

Samsø Erhvervs- og Turistcenter
 

Contact

Address

Brattingsborg skov
8305 Samsø

Transport

Coordinates

Longitude : 10.606205
Latitude : 55.772908