Catch their attention and then relax
An exercise performed in a circle that allows everyone to move. The exercise is inspired by Gerlev park and play, and coined by a high school teacher that participated at a Moving Minds course in innovative education.
- Physical activity
- Positive energy
Points of learning:
- With a twinkle in each person’s eyes, we can create a good atmosphere.
About 5-10 minutes.
Best suited for group size:
• Ask participants to stand in a circle.
• Ask participants to make eye contact and wink at each other.
• When two people make eye contact and smile at each other, they switch places.
• A person standing in the middle of the circle and is given the task of catching the others when they cross the circle.
• When the person in the middle captures one of the people crossing they switch places, so that the person who was caught goes and stands in the middle.
• If necessary, make more people stand in the middle.
More about energizers:
Bo Krüger, Moving Minds, bo@movingmi...