Det gamle Rådhus
The former town hall was built in 1643. Originally, the gables were corbie stepped and the front of the building was red brick. It is now painted yellow. Beautifully restored in 1986/87 and now houses Tourist Information, dentist and apartments.
Last updated byTønder Turistbureau email@example.com
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
- disability limitations
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.870212
Latitude : 54.936228