Det Maritime Kalvø
The Maritime Kalvø is responsible for the initiation of different projects either on their own or with eksternal partneship.
The Island was in 1847 bought by the shipowner Jørgen Bruhn who also build one of the largest shipyards at that time.
Today is the house of Jørgen Bruhn a Museum along with the rest of the old shipyard.
Last updated byAabenraa Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- coach/truck parking
Museums, Galleries and crafts
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.4592129999
Latitude : 55.12768