Consecrated to St. Laurentius in the Middle Ages.
Romanesque apse, chancel and nave with two late Gothic extensions.
Neoclassic pulpit with cylindrical form.
Organ facade from 1938 shields an older organ built by Zachariasson and Son, given to the church in 1929.
Late Gothic Mass Bell behind the altarpiece.
A human head is placed on the plinth at the corner of the church.