A folder entitled 'The path on Eskilsø' is available at the Frederikssund Tourist Information Centre, tel. 47 31 06 85.
Visitors are welcome to Eskilsø throughout the year and can follow the path that passes by the church ruins.
The church ruins are the remains of a church that belonged to an Augustinian monastery. The monastery was built in the 1100’s and moved to Æbelholt in north Zealand in the same century.Guests who arrive by boat can moor at the jetty for a short stay - taking into consideration the berths of local boat-owners. Larger groups are asked to pass on information of their arrival to Stuckmannfonden (the Stuckmann Foundation) - this is done via the Frederikssund Tourist Information Centre.
Denmark's Nature Association also arrange guided tours of the island - ask for more information at the Information Centre.
Last updated byFrederikssund Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marked-out routes
CoordinatesLongitude : 12.076906159
Latitude : 55.736550252