The Cistercian Abbey in Esrum was founded in 1151 and became the spiritual center of the Cistercians in Denmark. Today Esrum Abbey is run as a cultural centre and tourist attraction featuring a permanent as well as changing exhibitions and a varied programme of performances, concerts, theatrical productions etc. Restaurant Broder Rus, situated in the cellar, serves stunning medieval cuisine. Museum shop and abbey garden with medicinal herbs. Every year great medieval fair around midsummer.
For conferences, meetings etc. Esrum Abbey offers tailor-made programs. Please contact event-department: + 45 48 36 04 03.
It is possible to buy at ticket to the three museums Rudolph Tegners museum og Statuepark, Esrum Kloster og Møllegård og Munkeruphus. you can book the ticket here
Last updated byVisitNordsjælland email@example.com
City / Area
- exhibition area (sq m) (0)
- maximum banquet seating (200)
- Maximum capacity in restaurant (100)
- maximum classroom seating (80)
- maximum theatre seating (80)
- meeting/exhibition room (0)
- number of restaurants (1)
- Number of rooms for group activities (3)
- coach/truck parking