Close to the beach, and yet still deep in the woods, you find the amusement park Faarup Sommerland. Located in between the beach towns of Blokhus and Løkken in North Jutland, Denmark, Faarup Sommerland is a great place for an outing.
There are amusements and attractions that cater for all ages. Faarup Sommerland has everything the family needs to have a really great day out together.
We have divided our amusements and attractions into three categories in order to give you a better overview:
- Family: e.g. 4D cinima, Bumper Boats, Canoes, The playground, The Spider.
- Action: e.g. Colorado River, Falken, Miner-Express, Wet Racer, The Hurricane.
- Aquapark: e.g. Cyclon, Wild River, Surf Hill, Wave Poll.
A season ticket gives you unlimited access to Faarup Sommerland for the whole season.
For opening hours, please click here.
|05/05/2014 - 14/10/2014||Monday - Sunday||-|
|11/10/2014 - 19/10/2014||Monday - Sunday||-|
Last updated byVisitJammerbugten firstname.lastname@example.org
- activities for children
- recreational/amusement park
City / Area
- St. Vildmose
- Aalborg Kyst
- Accessibility – Easy access
- Saint Hannes Cross
- number of persons for group pricing (20)
- children's swimming pool
- coach/truck parking
- dogs allowed
- packed lunch allowed
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.6453040000
Latitude : 57.266701