Festival week in Billund, Fredericia, Middelfart, Vejen, Kolding and Vejle
International Culture Days for Kids and Grindsted Festival
From the 21st to the 30th of August Billund municipality will be bustling with cultural activities for adults and children when the Trekantområdets Festival takes place.
From August 21st to 23rd Billund will be having International Culture Days for Kids, where you can, among other things, experience and participate in:
- Market Day live music and entertainment at Billund town square
- Sky Parade with Amos Blanton
- Build a ship with Shane Brox from Danish television, Ramasjang
- Regatta Rally in Billund Stream
- Dance show by Trekantområdets dance company for youngsters
- Food from many different countries
- Educhaos work shops
- And much more...
From August 26th to 30th the Grindsted Festival takes place. The program includes:
- "Asphalt ball" for kids (outdoor dance)
- Show for the whole family
When nothing else is stated, participation/entrance is free of charge.
|21/08/2015 - 30/08/2015||Billund Kommune||Monday - Sunday||-|
Last updated byVisit Billund email@example.com
City / Area
- Sønder Omme
Types of events
- For children