Filskov Church was built in 1877 from drawings by architect L.A.Winstrup. The tower was added in 1929. The church has a porch on the northern side of the nave. The church is situated on the northwesters side of Filskov in a nice villa and parcel area with Filskovcentret northeast and Missionshuset north.
Last updated byVisitBillund email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.023999
Latitude : 55.814344