Forum Copenhagen - the historic exhibition venue - provides perfect settings for large gala dinners, welcome receptions, kickoff's, parties and concerts
Forum is located near the city centre surrounded by hotels and the famous Copenhagen nightlife.
Forum offers 5,000 square meters in the great hall plus a large balcony area. Both areas can be designed with great flexability. Among the many possibilities are setups with servings for up to 3,000 seated guests or 5,000 at standing receptions.
The City Hall Square is only a 5 minute stroll away. It is easy for large groups to get to and from Forum Copenhagen by metro, taxi or bus. The metro station is right outside the venue, from which it is a mere 13 minutes ride directly to Bella Center.
The hall is built without pillars for all guests to enjoy the speakers and entertainment, regardless of where the stage is placed. The ceiling height provides space for large, ambitious productions. If desired a wide range of professional partners support Forum in delivering a total experience with sound, lighting, decoration and entertainment.
Forum Copenhagen is part of the Bella Center Group.
Last updated byWonderful Copenhagen firstname.lastname@example.org
- between 501 and 1000 persons.
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- between 151 and 300 persons.
- between 301 and 500 persons.
- between 50 and 100 persons.
- break out (2)
- group (2)
- maximum banquet seating (3.000)
- maximum reception (5.000)
- maximum theatre seating (8.000)
- more than 1000 persons.
- number of meeting rooms (1)
- number of persons in largest conference room (5.000)
- number of restaurants (1)
- planery (1)
- size of largets meetingroom (sqm) (8.000)
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 12.5530556
Latitude : 55.6810196