Fussingø Slot is an old estate mentioned as early as 1540 which was private property untill 1945. Today, the castle is owned by the Danish state. The castle is only open to the public during exhibitions and arrangements. (See calender at www.fussingoeslot.dk) However, it is possible to arrange a conducted group tour for 10-50 people by previous appointment. The park is open to the public, and the forest provides good opportunities for walking tours.
Enjoy for instance the very beautiful view from Thomasbakke hill or see Fussing vandmølle (Fussing watermill), situated in beautiful surroundings by the dammed millpond. By Fussing Sø (Fussing Lake), there is a small, public bathing place with good possibilities for bathing.
Last updated byVisitRanders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coach park
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.845977
Latitude : 56.473494