Gram Kirke, Sct. Vincent
Beautiful 12th century village church, once owned by the King.
During the war with Sweden, it was given to Count Hans Schack, who presented it to the
Danish state in 1926.
Count's chair from 1697, epitaphs and 6 old headstones in the porch.
Remainings from Sct. Thøgers Church.
Last updated byVisitHaderslev email@example.com
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
Types of church
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.042349
Latitude : 55.290636