Originally built in Romanesque style, the porch and the ridge turret were added in 1769.
The complete south front was rebuilt in 1880. Previously the church had frescos decorations, but during a later renovation in 1977 they were covered with painting.
Last updated byVisitViborg firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.679347
Latitude : 56.351997