Günderoth

The former town hall was built in 1643. Originally, the gables were corbie stepped and the front of the building was red brick. It is now painted yellow. Beautifully restored in 1986/87 and now houses Tourist Information, dentist and apartments.

Last updated by

Tønder Turistbureau mail@visittonder.dk
 

Contact

Address

Slotsgade 10
6240 Løgumkloster

Facilities

  • Access

    • only visible from the outside
  • City / Area

    • Løgumkloster
  • Disabled persons

    • disability limitations

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 8.948595
    Latitude : 55.057774