The youngest of the manors in the district was established in 1801 by the Englishman John Smith. The estate, which used to hold considerable forest areas, has during its 200 - year history often changed hands among others to an English family speculated to be involved in piracy.
Lastly in 1995, when it was bought by Troels Holck Poulsen.
The estate is closed for the public.
Last updated byVisitOdder firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.155654
Latitude : 55.853347