The Harbour Stone is the symbol of Korsør Harbour. Originally it was set up in front of the old railway station in 1912. Later it was moved to the present location at the harbour master's office.
It bears the inscription, carved in relief: 'Adapted by Korsør Harbour 1919 -
Make haven safe of this, our Harbour,
so Town and Port may thrive together'.
It also shows the town coat of arms carved on a background of waves.
Last updated byVisitVestsjælland A/S email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 11.140039
Latitude : 55.336356