During the period 1538-48, the whole group of buildings were built with Morten Bussert as the master builder and Jacob Binck as the artist of; inter alia, the paintings in the Hjortesal-Hall. The owner was chancellor Johan Friis. Two large halftimbered wings were built in the presincts. The present home farm is from 1852. The moats were filled in at the beginning of the 19th century.
The castle is not open to the public.
Last updated byVisitSvendborg email@example.com
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.762222
Latitude : 55.157934