Hirtshals Church by architect Carl Valdemark Harrild from Copenhagen.
The foundation was laid on August 16th in 1907 and on August 16th 1908 the Church was inaugurated by Bishop Christian Møller from Aalborg.
Hirtshals Church was extended in 1964/65 as well as in 1967/68 and does now seat 252 people.
The church is often used by the congregation and there are often concerts and other events.
Last updated byHirtshals Turistbureau/Feriehusudlejning email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.9633249999
Latitude : 57.587286