Hoptrup Church

Bell cast in Flensborg in 1476. No tower. On the bell is an inscription consecrating the church to St. Nicholas, the patron saint of fishermen. The church was extended in 1440.

If the church door is locked, the key may be obtained from the priest or the vicar.

Share this page

Last updated by

VisitHaderslev bureau@visithaderslev.dk
 

Contact

Address

Hoptrup Kirkeby 6
6100 Haderslev

Phone

+45 7457 5310

Fax

+45 74575342

Transport

Coordinates

Longitude : 9.4589129999
Latitude : 55.184906