Houstrup beach is a combined beach - where one part of it is a normal bathing beach and the other part is for naturists.
Official beach for naturists.
Beach with high dunes and good shelter possibilities. Guests from Lyngboparken (a naturist camping site in Henne) uses this or Børsmose beach.
The beach is situated 5 km from Nørre Nebel, Varde.
The North sea along the west coast of Denmark is one of the cleanest seas in Europe - BUT:
1) Check the position of the life-saving post and read the instructions on arrival at the beach.
2) Always swim parallel to the coast.
3) If possible, take your mobile telephone with you.
1) Never swim when there is a strong wind. 2) Never swim alone. Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
3) Do not go out into the water deeper than waist level.
4) Never swim from breakwater, the outgoing current is strong.
5) Never swim with rubber beach toys or the like, they are easily taken out to sea by the current.
6) Never shout for help for fun.
Last updated byProVarde firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue flag (2015)
- Suitable for windsurfing
- Nude bathing
- Car park nearby
CoordinatesLongitude : 8.20978
Latitude : 55.766901