Late Gothic tower and porch.
On the chancel's south wall hangs what may be Denmark's oldest carved altarpiece figures - 12 approx. 60 cm. high apostles from the 1400's. Two carved Early Gothic figures; Mary and the Child, and the apostle John, both from 1275.
Present altarpiece, from 1614, moved from Oesby Church in 1838. Original altarpiece from 1620 restored and hanging on the north wall of the nave.
Romanesque granite christening font.