Of the Romanesque church from around 1200 some of the walls are preserved, ex. the north wall of the choir. It is built of field stones, while the base is of hewn stone. In 1400 the church was rebuilt in Gothic style. A vertical marker between the two choir windows on the south wall shows that the choir was extended.
Last updated byVisitMiddelfart email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.808215
Latitude : 55.48474