The museum is situated in Farvergården in Randers city centre and has a very beautiful back garden. The museum was inaugurated March 9 1985 as the first KFUK-scout museum in Denmark, and today we have more than 100 square metres with old as well as new effects. The exhibitions contains for instance photos, emblems, stamps and merit badges. In 1995, H.K.H. princess Benedikte donated her outdated uniform to the museum. In addition, there is an exciting display on the national orchestra and on all the national camps of which the first took place in 1925. During the visit, there is an opportunity to do different, minor activities or to watch video films from the national camps, etc.
|01/01/2016 - 31/12/2016||Saturday||10:00 - 12:00|
Last updated byVisitRanders email@example.com
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.031957
Latitude : 56.460548