The Kunsthal Aarhus
Kunsthal Aarhus is - with light and spacious exhibition halls - one of Denmark’s largest and most beautiful exhibition venues for contemporary art.
Many and varied exhibitions
The exhibition programme consists of solo exhibitions, thematic exhibitions, special exhibition formats for children and young people, and dialogue-exhibitions between Danish and international artists.
Covering paintings, sculptures, photography, installation art, performance art, film, and video, the entire spectrum of contemporary art is represented.
Museum shop and kiosk available in the art galleri.
Last updated byVisitAarhus email@example.com
City / Area
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- between 151 and 300 persons.
- between 50 and 100 persons.
- exhibition area (sq m) (1000)
- largest meeting room
- maximum banquet seating (300)
- maximum classroom seating (100)
- maximum number of conference participants
- maximum reception
- maximum theatre seating
- maximum theatre seating (150)
- number of meeting rooms
- number of persons in largest conference room
- number of rooms for group activities (1)
- u- shape table
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.202024
Latitude : 56.155035