Lemvig Valgmenighedskirke, Lemvig
The free church of Lemvig called " Johanneschurch"
The church was built in 1883 by constructer A. Bentsen, Vallekilde. The church consist of a octagonal aisle, of which there is 4 short cross arms with low house end's, roof to change and in the middel a categorically Tower.
Last updated byLemvig Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongitude : 8.302499
Latitude : 56.547793