On the north wall inside Levring church is a carved Baroque memorial tablet to the minister Adam Levin Hammer, who died in 1736, and his son. Granite font with fine motifs of lions, lamb with cross staff and fruit. Baptismal basin from southern Germany, engraved with BR and AR and the coats of arms of Rantzau and Rumohr. The bell with pilgrim inscriptions dates back to 1474. The tower is late Gothic. Crucifix by Niels Helledie. Open on Saturdays by appointment. Open during Sunday services. A leaflet about the church can be purchased in the porch.
Last updated bySilkeborg Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.466867
Latitude : 56.306936