Lødderup Church is originally the largest town church on Mors with the choir and nave executed in Romanesque style. The tower is late Gothic style and built in mediaeval large bricks.
By the cemetery entrance is an old thatched travelers’ stable. The sculpture by the urn graves north of the church is executed by Steen Jensen, Nykøbing. The nave (1995) is a model of the galeas “Frem”, Nykøbing 1939.