Marielyst Strand is a child-friendly beach with shallow, calm water and several sandbanks. Picturesque beach, where you can build sandcastles and collect shells. Moreover, there are cliffs, which afford excellent shelter. The beach has Blue Flag status. The quality of the bathing water is ensured by amongst others not discharging wastewater from the eastern side of South Falster.
The lifeguard tower is open every day 11.00-19.00 from 30/6 to 23/8.
The lifeguards deploy the following coloured flags:
- Half red, half yellow: Recommended bathing area patrolled by a lifeguard.
- Yellow: Exercise due caution.
- Red: Danger, unsafe for bathing!
Last updated byBusiness LF firstname.lastname@example.org
- beach suitable for children
- life guard during summer
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- wheelchair access (ramp)
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.96866
Latitude : 54.690106