Romanesque - Altarpiece from 1610 carved by Hans Dreyer, Haderslevhourse.
Roman font. In the vicarage garden, which is open to the public, lies an ancient castle mound, called 'Kongholm' (King Islet).
In 1620, vicar Peter Wandal built a tower here, which he used for astronomical observings.
In 1848, general Hedemann had his headquarter here.
Last updated byVisitHaderslev firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
Types of church
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.3605588000
Latitude : 55.2522067