Mølleporten in Stege

Arround the year 1430 Steges rampart and moat were established. On top of the rampart was build a town wall and three towers were raised. Only one tower is left: "Mølleporten"

Last updated by

VisitMøn-Sydsjælland udvikling@vus.as
 

Contact

Address

Storegade 75
4780 Stege

Phone

+45 55814067

Facilities

  • Access

    • only visible from the outside
  • City / Area

    • Møn
    • Møn-Sydsjælland
    • Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
  • Disabled persons

    • disability limitations

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 12.288595
    Latitude : 54.98706