Mølleporten in Stege

Arround the year 1430 Steges rampart and moat were established. On top of the rampart was build a town wall and three towers were raised. Only one tower is left: "Mølleporten"

Last updated by

VisitSydsjælland-Møn vt@vism.dk
 

Contact

Address

Storegade 75
4780 Stege

Phone

+45 55814067

Facilities

  • Access

    • Only visible from the outside

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longitude : 12.288595
    Latitude : 54.98706

Share this page