The church consists of a choir (quire), nave and a porch (weapon deposit). The choir and nave to the west are an original structure constructed in Roman times. Over the entrance, the original north door, is a semicircular panel with cross. On the altar panel which is from 1600 is a painting of "Christ on the cross between Mary and John the Baptist".
Please call 9893 0493 for further information.