Mullerup Hovedbygning

© knud mortensen

The forerunner can probably be found in one of the three castle mounds south of the existing manor house, built by the architect Charles Abrahams in 1884-87, inspired by French renaissance. The main portion of the farmbuilding dates fron the same period, e.g. the big livery stables. Attractive park established in the 18th century. The castle is not open to the public.

Last updated by

VisitSvendborg molje@udviklingfyn.dk
 

Contact

Address

Mullerupvej 53
5892 Gudbjerg Sydfyn

Phone

+45 62251674

Fax

+45 62252674

Facilities

  • Access

    • only visible from the outside
  • City / Area

    • Gudme
    • Svendborg

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.629878
    Latitude : 55.167815