One of Denmarks largest village churches.
The church was built in 1225 and is both romanesque and early gothic. It is the fourth or fifth largest village in Denmark and also the most peculiar. Was originally built as a church without a stepple. About 1450 it was extended toward north and south. In the east end of the chanel is a distinguished, tall early gothic triple window. The crucifix is from 1500.