Nymindegab Strand is a nice beach at the west coast awarded a blue flag.
A Blue Flag flying over a Danish beach indicates that a number of environmental criteria has been met, that the recreational waters are tested regularly, that the toilet facilities are in order, and that educational
information plates on the importance of the ocean environment are on display.
ca. 500 meter from Nymindegab Town and 8 km from Nørre Nebel, Varde.
The North sea along the west coast of Denmark is one of the cleanest seas in Europe - BUT:
1) Check the position of the life-saving post and read the instructions on arrival at the beach.
2) Always swim parallel to the coast.
3) If possible, take your mobile telephone with you.
1) Never swim when there is a strong wind. 2) Never swim alone. Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
3) Do not go out into the water deeper than waist level.
4) Never swim from breakwater, the outgoing current is strong.
5) Never swim with rubber beach toys or the like, they are easily taken out to sea by the current.
6) Never shout for help for fun.
Last updated byProVarde email@example.com
- Blue flag (2016)
- Suitable for windsurfing
- Car park nearby
CoordinatesLongitude : 8.185373
Latitude : 55.815429