Ølby Church - Struer
Ølby Church was built about 1200 of ashlars. On account of the lake Kilen, the church got is name after Saint Nikolaus who was the mariners' saint. The tower dates back to 1905. After a fire in the chancel in 1911 the altarpiece was made. In the church there is a tablet with the names of the rectors back to the Reformation. The church was restored in 1971.
Last updated byStruer Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongitude : 8.5490785042
Latitude : 56.470954079