In pics: Cooking up new ideas at MINDtalks UK by VisitDenmark
VisitDenmark, Wonderful Copenhagen CVB and a selection of Danish trade partners - Hilton Copenhagen Airport, Bella Sky Comwell Hotel, ICS - International Conference Services and the Radisson BLU Hotels in Copenhagen - were using a wealth of local Danish ingredients and plenty of 'hot' Meetovation meeting design ideas when introducing the Brits to the latest tasty offerings from the Danish meetings industry event at hip venue Icetank in Covent Garden on May 1st.
Spicing it all up was Danish Head Chef Søren Selin and his team from the Michelin-starred restaurant AOC in hot meeting and gastro destination Copenhagen as well as the ever entertaining facilitator Bo Krüger of Moving Minds.
[To access the full size images, click on the thumbnail, then again on the intermediate size image, and the full size one will load in a separate window. Right click (Mac control and click) on this to save locally on your computer.]
Among the 22 British participants were BCD M&I, Financial Times, W&O, Grass Roots, and Chillisauce and the feedback received was very encouraging.
Here's what Seema Gondalia and Chris Middleton at ChilliSauce thought of the MINDtalk experience:
- A fantastic evening and hospitality. Very different from the normal networking sessions and extremely insightful for future international business. We’ll be in touch!
Get a second bite of MINDtalks UK in September
British MICE agencies and meeting profs who missed out on last night's successful event, should make a note of the possibility of getting a second bite at the berry on September 18th, when MINDtalks II takes place in London, and VisitDenmark and Wonderful Copenhagen CVB join ranks with partners Bella Sky Comwell Hotel, Arp-Hansen Hotel Group/Tivoli Congress Center, Scandic Hotels, Copenhagen Marriot and Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers hotel to reveal even more about What's cooking in Copenhagen/Denmark these days!
What to know more?
For further details about MINDtalks UK and VisitDenmark's MINDblowing Meetings campaign, contact:
Marketing Manager, Business Tourism
55 Sloane Street
London SW1X 9SY / United Kingdom
E-mail mak@visitde... / Dir. Tel: +44 20 7201 3972 / Mobile +44 7818 057 538
• This is where you'll find the next MINDtalk events by VisitDenmark
• Here's more about 'What's cooking in the Danish meetings industry' right now
• Follow us on Twitter @MeetDenmark to stay updated on news from the Danish meetings industry
• Join our Linkedin group Meet in Copenhagen/Denmark
• Read more about MINDblowing Meetings in Denmark
• Get an in-depth explanation of the Danish Meetovation meeting design concept