If you are interested in seeing the exercise done, you can click on the video-icon in the bar to the right.
Fun couples’ exercise that can be done in very large groups.
Best suited for:
How to get started:
- Ask the participants to form couples
- Ask them to decide who is ‘ping’ and who is ‘pong’
- Level 1: Ping is now to say "Ping" and pretend he is shooting a table-tennis ball to Pong (with the hand as bat). Pong responds "Pong" and returns the ball. Thus they are shooting back and forth for 30-40 seconds.
- Level 2: Explain to the participants that every time you clap, they are to change so that Ping says "pong" and Pong says "Ping". Clap multiple times – at first slowly and then faster.
- Level 3: Explain to the participants that they are now to control everything themselves. Each time one of them says "smash", the Ping becomes Pong and so on.
Great collaboration is like playing ping-pong. You have to be quick and be able to send back balls sent by the other players.
More info about energizers:
Bo Krüger, Moving Minds, bo@movingmi...